You can use Microsoft Office Outlook to print a blank calendar. Blank calendars may be useful to take notes on or to consult when you meet to discuss a project with your team.
Steps to print a blank calendar
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
- In the Create New Folder dialog box, in the Name text box, type a name for the folder.
- In the Folder contains list, click Calendar Items.
- In the Select where to place the folder list, click Calendar, and then click OK.
- In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane under the My Calendars section, select the check box for the calendar you created.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, under Print this calendar, click the calendar you created.
- Select the print style options you want, and then click OK.